[JOI] JOI English Problem Editorials

Revision en1, by Cristofor, 2024-01-10 18:20:04

Hello, CodeForces!

I am Cristofor Zaharescu, a teacher from Alunis, Romania. Very few of my more advanced students have started to solve JOI open, final round and summer camp contests. After not that much time of solving these sort of tasks, they have observed one thing — the fact that JOI editorials are pretty hard to find.

They tried looking on announcement CodeForces blogs, but not all problems have a really detailed user-made comments, which can sometimes be useless if the problems is really hard and some key details are being left out. Plus, translating JOI slide-shows by hand is also a non practical thing to do, as translations are commonly inaccurate, and text selection in JOI editorials does not allow you to select numbers in the slide-show's text.

I have decided to make this blog an organized place where anybody can find JOI explanations easily, but I need your help.

If you have the time to do this, please make a separate comment for every JOI problem you are willing the solution of, or comment a link that send to a good solution. I am going to be pasting links of comments I will receive inside of well-organized spoilers I will sadly not be reviewing the accuracy of solutions to the problems I did not solve, as that might just be the biggest spoiler one could get. Please alarm me if you notice a wrong, or troll-like "solution".

Layout of the spoilers : "JOI SOLUTIONS" -> Type of round -> Year -> Day (optional) -> Problems' names -> link to comment with solution.

JOI SOLUTIONS

This layout is exactly like the one on Kilonova.

Thank you for contributiong towards this project!

With respect,

Cristofor

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English Cristofor 2024-01-10 18:20:04 1785 Initial revision (published)